Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thing 23 - So long, farewell, auf weidersehen goodbye

Completing 23 Things is definitely bittersweet. Bitter because now is the time to say goodbye to this wonderful project. But it is sweet since I now have been exposed to many different Web 2.0 tools that will expand my horizons not only as a teacher but as a person in this rapidly changing tech world.

I really enjoyed doing everything even if I ended up not liking the application, such as Twitter. Learning and exploring all the Things was not only very informative but lots of fun. My favs were probably Thing 14: VoiceThread, Thing 15: Screencasting, Thing 16: Widgets, Thing 19: Podcasts, Thing 22: Self Discovery.

The best thing about this project is now I can go out there and discover the many, many other "Things".

Probably my least favorite aspect of this was the physical writing of the blog. Writing is more of a challenge for me and I much prefer just going out and discovering the tools. But I understand the reason for doing it.

I would definitely do another one of these projects and would be happy to say "Hallo wieder"

3 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that you state the writing was your least favorite aspect of the program. I very much looked forward to reading any post you created. They are well written and thoughtful but also I loved the creative images you inserted with each post. I still can't get over it. It's a great work. I hope other people view it who are interested in participating in a project like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too enjoyed your blog post. I loved the true-to-character terminology that you used.

    ReplyDelete