Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thing 2 - What do I look forward to in "23 Things"?

As I peruse the list of 23 things, I must admit it brings a smile to my face. I look forward to everything on the list. Even things I know about already such as YouTube, I am figuring that I will learn much more from the tutorials than I already know. So I am looking forward to learning about all the 23 things on this list, even if I learn only one little thing or at the very least if something I have already learned is reinforced, I will consider it a success. I also look forward to being able to go at my own pace and am eagerly awaiting the next "thing" to work on!

1 comment:

  1. You have an excellent attitude! I hope that you are able to glean at least a nugget of information from every "thing".

    ReplyDelete